fashion designer salary in india: All the clothes we wear are designed by fashion designers. A fashion designer designs new clothes. If looking at clothes, different types of designs come to your mind and you have the quality of creativity, then you can step into the field of fashion designing.
But this is not so easy. For this, you should have the quality of creativity. Along with this, you will have to do a course in fashion design. After passing 12th you will have to do a fashion designing course apart from doing an internship in a fashion designing company. You can work as a fashion designer by completing an internship. After knowing this a question must be coming to your mind that
- How to become a fashion designer?
- What is the salary of a fashion designer in India?
How to become a fashion designer?
The person who designs the latest trending clothes, clothes, shoes, etc. fashion-related items is called a fashion designer.
Apart from clothing, a fashion designer designs shoes, jewelry, sarees, lehengas, blouses, etc. Artisans make as per the design made by the fashion designer.
There are many courses in fashion designing, by doing any of these courses you can make a career in the field of fashion designing. The course relates to fashion designing has to be complete well. Along with the theoretical study, practical knowledge also has to be acquired.
fashion designer qualification
- Must have passed class XII from a recognized board with any facility.
- It is mandatory for the candidate to do a course in fashion designing from a recognized college.
- You must have a degree in Fashion Designing course.
- You should have the quality of creativity.
- Must be interest in sketching.
- Have visual-imagination power.
- Should have knowledge related to fashion.
- Must have experience in fashion designing.
- After completing the course of fashion designing, an internship will be require.
- Diploma in Fashion Design
- BA (Hons) Fashion Design
- BA in Fashion Design and Lifestyle Business Management
- Fashion and Clothing Design
- Postgraduate Diploma in Fashion Design
- Master in Fashion Technology
fashion designer salary in india
The starting salary of a fashion designer ranges from Rs 15,000 to Rs 20,000 per month. Initially, a low salary is given as fresher. But as experience increases over time, so does the salary. The earning of a fashion designer depends on skill and experience.
Fashion designer salary in India depends on the dress design. Salary also varies according to the metro cities, for example, in metro cities like Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, and Kolkata, the salary of fashion designers is higher than in other cities.
Also, see this post > Top 5 famous Indian fashion designers
fashion designer salary in India
- Design Assistant- The annual package of the person working in this post is between 15,000 to 25,000+ per month.
- Junior Designer- This position of fashion designer comes in the middle level. The salary package ranges from around 25,000 to 40,000+ percent.
- Creative Director- This is the highest post in the field. Salary range is between 50,000 to 1,00,000+. It could be more.
|Gender||Average Salary Per Month|
Each company has a different salary for its employees. Following are the salary per month of some of the fashion designers as decided by the company and its management
- fresh Fashion Designer – Rs 20,000-25,000/- per month (average)
- Expert/Experience Holder Fashion Designer – Rs 30,000-40,000/-per month (average)
- Consultancy Fashion Designer – Rs 25,000-30,000/- per month (Average)
- Unique Fashion Designer – Rs 35,000-40,000 per month (average)
- Advanced Business Solutions Fashion Designer – Rs 40,000-50,000 per month (Average)
- Private Limited Fashion Designer – Rs 35,000-45,000 per month (Average)
How much is the fee for a fashion design course?
The fees for a fashion designing course ranges from Rs 50,000 to Rs 1 lakh per year. Government colleges charge fewer fees than private institutions. Fashion designing course fees depend on the region and college
Best Fashion Designing Colleges in India
- Chandigarh – National Institute of Fashion Designing
- Pearl Academy- Delhi
- Ahmedabad – National Institute of Design
- National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore
- School of Fashion Technology – Pune
must also see this post > What is fashion
In this post, complete information about becoming a fashion designer and how much salary is given. We hope you liked this article. And now you must have understand very well how the course of fashion designing is done? What are the qualifications require for a fashion designer?
If you have any kind of question-related to this post, then you must tell us by commenting below.