Welcome to meenaboutique
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of
BOUTIQUE’s Website, located at https://www.meenaboutique.in/.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions.
Do not continue to use Meena boutique if you do not agree to take all of the
terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy
Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and
“Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the
Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our”
and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both
the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and
consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our
assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express
purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the
Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing
law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the
singular, plural, capitalization, and/or he/she or they, are taken as
interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
each visit. Cookies are used by our website to enable the functionality of
certain areas to make it easier for people visiting our website. Some of our
Unless otherwise stated, BOUTIQUE and/or its licensors own the intellectual
property rights for all material on meenaboutique.in All intellectual property
rights are reserved. You may access this from Meena boutique for your own
personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from meenaboutique.in
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from meenaboutique
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from meenaboutique
- Redistribute content from meenaboutique
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange
opinions and information in certain areas of the website. BOUTIQUE does
not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the
website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of BOUTIQUE, its
agents, and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the
person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by
applicable laws, BOUTIQUE shall not be liable for the Comments or for any
liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use
of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
BOUTIQUE reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any
Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes
breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant BOUTIQUE a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit
and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in
any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other
Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive;
(b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the
linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context
of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that:
(a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our
accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative
records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink
compensates the absence of BOUTIQUE, and (d) the link is in the context of
general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not
in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement
or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits
within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are
interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-
mail to BOUTIQUE. Please include your name, your organization name,
contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from
which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to
which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of BOUTIQUE’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking
absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames
around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or
the appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your
Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising
on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be
interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise
violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular
link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our
The website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and
conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our
Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are
free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to
remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not
warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the
website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all
representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the
use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and
elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph;
and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including
liabilities arising in contract, in tort, and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are
provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any